×

Local Forecast


Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind. Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind. Saturday Night: Rain, mainly after 8pm. Low around 33. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday: Rain likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night: A chance of showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Monday Night: A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

ALMANAC (Nov. 29)  — Sun rises: 6:57 a.m. Sun sets 4:17  p.m. Length of day: 9 hours, 19 minutes.  New moon Dec. 7. Next full moon Dec. 22.


Connect with Us