Man identified after drive-by shooting

CHELSEA, Mass. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who died over the weekend of injuries from an apparent drive-by shooting in Massachusetts last week.

Chelsea police and Suffolk District Attorney Daniel Conley said Monday that 37-year-old Eduardo Troche, of Chelsea, died at Massachusetts General Hospital on Saturday night. A woman is recovering from injuries she sustained in the Tuesday shooting in the city. She’s expected to survive.

Troche’s death is being investigated as a homicide.

Police Chief Brian Kyes says officers believe the shots were fired from a small gray sedan that fled the scene.

Investigators urge anyone with information on the shooting to contact police.

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Athol Daily News

PO Box 1000
225 Exchange Street
Athol, MA 01331
Phone: (978) 249-3535

 

Comment Here